- B. Sc. Physics with Computer Applications and Mathematics (39 Seats)
- B. Com with Computer Applications (60 Seats)
- B.B.A. Finance (30 Seats)
- B.A. Functional English (36 Seats)
- B.Sc. Computer Science (24 Seats)
- M.Com. Financial Management (20 Seats)
- M.A English (20 Seats)
UG programmes are offered under Choice based Credit Semester System (CCSS) and PG programmes under Credit Semester System (CSS). The duration of a UG programme shall be six semesters distributed over a period of three academic years and that of PG programme shall be four semesters distributed over a period of two academic years.