Selection and admission of candidates to various programmes are made in accordance with the norms laid down by the Government, the University & the Management. Out of the total number of seats, 50% will be allotted to aspirants on general merit. The remaining seats will be allotted to candidates under the management quota for which a separate application form has to be filled in and submitted.
- Application forms will be available at the College office, Dayapuram, N. I. T. campus P.O, Kozhikode - 673601. The filled in application will be processed only after receiving attested photocopies of the +2 mark list and SSLC front page showing age. Application fee for the regular college admission is Rs. 300/- and management quota it is 300/-.
- Filled in applications should be submitted to the Principal on or before the date specified in the Calicut University notification.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. A self addressed sufficiently stamped postcard should be enclosed if acknowledgement is desired.
- Original certificates are not needed along with the application but self attested copies should be attached.
- The applicants should produce the following certificates in original, at the time of interview:
- Qualifying Certificates and SSLC Book
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- 3 copies of passport size photograph of the student enclosed in an envelope with name and address of the candidate affixed there on.there on.
- Two photo copies of the qualifying examination mark list.
- On admission, all the certificates in original should be surrendered to the college. Sufficient number of attested copies of the certificates should be kept with the candidates.
- Parental/guardian presence and approval is mandatory for admission process to complete.
- Candidates absent for the interview without prior intimation will forfeit their claim for admission.